Europe Direct Bruntál is a part of the network information centers of the European Union. Europe Direct Bruntál started its activities on 1st March 2013.
The aim of the centre is to provide easy and free access to information about the European Union for citizens in the district Bruntál and Opava.
The place of the information centre is in the representative office building directly in the centre town Bruntál (500 meters from the main square).
The information centre provides services:
- Information, counseling and intermediary services
- Providing general information about the European Union
- Counseling for practical use information about the EU, for example:
- Study, work and business in the EU
- Possibility of cross-border and international cooperation
- Grant counseling
- Contacts on the European institutions
- Information service
- Monthly European newsletter
- Library and study in the information centre
- Offer publications and print materials about the EU
- Possibility study the publications and information materials about the EU from the library
- Free access to the internet (for geting information about the EU)
- The possibility use to two PCs
- Website about European issues and problems
- Profile on the Facebook (Europe Direct Česká republika)
- Providing the lectures and seminars for the schools, non-profit organization, towns and general public
- Organization exhibitions, discussions and information campaigns from the area of the EU
- Organization events focused on the actual themes
- Organization thematic events in the place of the information centre